Android (Google Play) - Why is my game crashing?
If you are experiencing a crash in Mystery Match, please try the following our troubleshooting tips:
1) Ensure you have the latest version of Mystery Match installed. To check for available updates
- Tap on the Google Play app on your menu
- Tap the menu button (three dots) which is located at the top right hand side of the screen
- Tap 'My Apps'.
- Scroll to Mystery Match and tap update
This will start the update
2) Ensure you are running the latest firmware version.
- Tap on the "Settings" menu.
- Then push the tab further into the upper right corner of the screen.
- At the bottom of the next window, click the "About Device" button.
- Here you will find the "Software Update" tab.
- Download and install the update
3) Completely close Mystery Match and restart your device to increase memory:
- Completely close your game and any other Apps open on your device
- Turn off your device and wait 10 seconds before turning it back on
- Open your game and ensure you have reconnected using your correct Facebook account (if applicable)
If you are still experiencing the crash after following the above steps, please submit a support ticket with as much information as possible regarding the crash.