If you are playing on a device with iOS 7, to continue to play Mystery Match after the next update, you will need to update your device iOS version. To do this:
- Plug your device into power and connect to the internet (ensure you have a stable internet connection, Wi-Fi preferably)
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue. Later, iOS will reinstall apps that it removed
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your iOS device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight
- If asked, enter your passcode
Unfortunately, you will be unable to update your iOS version on the iPhone 4, iPod Touch (4th Generation) and the original iPad.
The good news is, if you are playing on one of the above devices it is easy to transfer your progress in Mystery Match to a new device. All you need to do is sign into Mystery Match with Facebook on both devices.
This will save your progress to the cloud, which will allow you to continue to play on another device.
If you experience any difficulty with updating or transferring your progress to the new device, please raise a support ticket and we will be happy to help.